Tuesday, September 4, 2012

*Feel Awesome Feelings About Life. . .

Before I sat for the Bar I applied to a bunch of non-law jobs. I understand the economic climate is less than ideal, but I also realize I have bills that want paid. Apparently creditors don't care about your personal financial crisis and just want paid. . . Who would've guessed.

Recognizing the need for monies to repay student loans, I was being proactive. Today I received the vaguest rejection letter in the mail to date. Te job required a bachelors. . . In anything. What do you know, I have one of those. The job posting also said a masters was preferred. Oh, I have one of those, too. The letter said after reviewing all applications they didn't find one qualified person and were going to continue their search to fill the position.

They did, however, find it in them to muster up a sentence about thanking me for spending time filling out their application and for being interested in the position. . . And my ultimate favorite -- they wished me luck in my endeavors. Thank you.

Rejection. Like a boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment