Monday, May 12, 2014

... Live Gluten Free inside and out

A little over a year ago I discovered a skin care line that uses no gluten fillers. Everything I've tried I've loved -- so much so that I decided to start selling. 

www.perfectlyposh.com/oberg   Will bring you to our catalog. 

My favorite favorite products are as follows: 

1. The Stripper -- it works by sucking all the gunk out of your pores leaving your skin soft and clean. It has the same active ingredients as glam glow super mud but is waaaayyy less expensive. 

2. The Purifier stick -- think really really big Chapstick with Shea butter and tea tree oil for those problem areas. 

3. The Healer stick -- a Shea butter stick that heals everything. Burns, scabbed over bug bites, eczema... I've tried it on everything. 

4. The Sleepy Sleep stick -- this lavender oil and Shea butter stick is my nighttime lip balm. I put it on and immediately begin to relax ... And wake up with supple lips. 

All products are under $25 and when you buy 5 you get the 6th free! How great is that??!

No comments:

Post a Comment